Jedi|Sith Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi|Sith Order

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My long inactivity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeneth
Sith Trainee
Sith Trainee

My long inactivity Empty
PostSubject: My long inactivity   My long inactivity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 9:50 am

Hi all, well if you have perception you note im too much offline. The reasons is because the school have too much homework and quiz, my familiar situation, im soo much depresed for personal reasons and thats the reasons, sorry if i dont explain much the situation but i expect you comprension.. Thanks for all, and sorry for the horrible English.

Greetings from Chile.
Back to top Go down
Enomiss
Emperor
Emperor
Enomiss

My long inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My long inactivity   My long inactivity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 2:33 pm

Xeneth wrote:
Hi all, well if you have perception you note im too much offline. The reasons is because the school have too much homework and quiz, my familiar situation, im soo much depresed for personal reasons and thats the reasons, sorry if i dont explain much the situation but i expect you comprension.. Thanks for all, and sorry for the horrible English.

Greetings from Chile.

It's okay man, we all understand and completely agree real life RL comes first. I'm sorry and sad to hear you are depressed. Sad. Hang in there man, just keep pushing through, school is NOT forever! Come back on and play with us anytime / whenever you can bro, get all your stuffs sorted and we'll have some fun! Very Happy Be safe cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Jhera
Æther
Jedi Advanced
Jedi Advanced
Æther

My long inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My long inactivity   My long inactivity Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 3:04 pm

^ Couldn't have said it better myself. Take care, and fight the depression as much as you can, good things always come after bad times. Good luck with your school and exams! And like Enomiss said, school may be difficult but time moves fast and suddenly you won't need to worry about it any more Smile

All the best, once again.
Æther.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xjstormheart
Sponsored content

My long inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: My long inactivity   My long inactivity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My long inactivity
Page 1 of 1