Jedi|Sith Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jedi|Sith Order

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clanwarmaybe?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
inzert
Padawan Learner
Padawan Learner

Clanwarmaybe? Empty
PostSubject: Clanwarmaybe?   Clanwarmaybe? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:31 am

Z' here!
Hello guys!So there's a clan ,it name's bexen's.
They are Hungarian like me and they will include in a clan war 2v2 or 3v3...
What you think guys? (I wanna fight them ,but not my choice ).
We should try!
Back to top Go down
Statistic
Sith Trainee
Sith Trainee
Statistic

Clanwarmaybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanwarmaybe?   Clanwarmaybe? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 10:21 am

That sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
Enomiss
Emperor
Emperor
Enomiss

Clanwarmaybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanwarmaybe?   Clanwarmaybe? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 1:42 pm

-[Moved to Suggestions]-

1) How was this discussed to clan war with them? Ambassador privileges/rights (the ability/right/rank to speak on behalf of/for JSO in such instances) is gained at the rank of Jedi/Sith Knight and even at this rank they must consult a Council member if Jedi or the Emperor if Sith. So I'm confused as to why you are telling me this and how this information was attained??Question  scratch Razz

2) What mod does their server use? As lightsaber combat styles specifically are variable based upon the mod (modification) in play. JSO's server is running JA++ Mod (JA+ v2.6 B1)

3) If they are Hungarian and we are mostly American, who is hosting the server to TFFA on for this event? And with knowing this; I hope they (the Hungarian Clan) and you realize it is inevitable that one Clan (them or us) will be the more lagging bunch than the other due to localization (locational) ping differences? (Located on different parts of the map) - I don't mind switching the gametype to TFFA for the event and hosting it on JSO's server. But we are going to need THEM(their Leader(s)) to register accounts here on our forums and post in "Inform the Council" (as you did originally) proposing such an Clan War event and then we can discuss the matter further. If they are not very great with English, Google translator will help, but I don't know what we will do in-game in that respect if that's the case lol! (steam browser?) alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/Jhera
Sponsored content

Clanwarmaybe? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clanwarmaybe?   Clanwarmaybe? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clanwarmaybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jedi|Sith Order :: The Social Circle :: Suggestions-
Jump to: